It took us over 300 hours of grilling and smoking to find the perfect balance of rosemary, basil, and garlic. The threeway spice party offers a sweet, sharp, and woodsy flavor that sings on the palate like The Three Tenors. We can never remember their names, ugh! But the Kona Coffee harmonizes with the earthy notes of the herbs and adds a slight crunch. It's a symphony of succulent satisfaction! So don't worry if you can't read music or play an instrument, neither can we. But one thing everyone can do is Rub My Breasts!!!
- Just one ounce of rub will effortlessly season 3+ lbs of bird
- It’ll have you begging for more on chicken breasts, thighs, whole chicken, a whole turkey, ground turkey, duck, goose, pheasant, quail, chucker, cornish game hens, and more
- The must-have rub for zucchini, bell peppers, corn on the cob, onions, potatoes, asparagus, tomatoes, broccoli, carrots, squash, eggplant, mushrooms, green beans, and more.
- The air-tight zipper keeps it fresh up to 18 months, like the Prince of Bel Air
- Crammed with 8 spices like a car full of clowns: salt, brown sugar, Kona Coffee, garlic powder, rosemary, coriander, basil, and black pepper
- Gluten-free, non-GMO, all-natural, no MSG, no additives, dairy-free, and packaged in a peanut-free facility